Best Restaurants I Tried In North Goa
I got so much love from you guys on my last post, where I talked about my experience in Goa. Few things which went really well, and few places that really disappointed me. Today, through this post I will tell you all the Restaurants I Tried In North Goa, considering that I was there for just 3 days.
Let’s get started:
- Fat Fish in Arpora (Calangute): We ordered King Fish, oh it was a pure bliss. :p Even the vegetarian Spaghetti was perfect, thank god it didn’t taste like Macaroni.
- Cocktails and Dreams(Baga Lane): Thumbs Down, pathetic Manchurian, even the Hummus was a fail(offered with Pita)
- Britos: The desserts were to die for, one of the best I had in such a long time.
- Flavors 24: An amalgamation of Nirula’s and Cocoberry. Too much of flavors added in one ice cream, but worth trying.
- Jamies: It’s near the Baga bridge, a beautiful lake under the bridge, so peaceful and you will find a lot of oldies here. So, if you are in North Goa, you definitely need to visit Jamies. You should order their vegetarian Pizza, the one with all veggies, perfect crust.
- Thai: You won’t find this one on Zomato, but this place serves absolutely divine Thai curry. You get different options to choose from like red beef curry or the green curry. You can bring in your own wine bottles and enjoy the food. It’s on the way while coming back from Anjuna towards Calangute.
- Wok & Roll: One more place that we stopped by to have Thai food while coming back from Fort Aguda. The best one in Goa for Thai Food. We ordered the Red Thai Curry with Rice. They offered us a kind of salad, which is called AmyushBush. Baby spinach which needs to be eaten with Tamarind Chutney, peanuts, coconut shavings and fried onions. We ended our meal with Fried Ice Cream topped with Caramel Sauce.
- Desbue: Perfect European Restaurant, at one point I thought I’m in Spain. You should order the Watermelon Feta Salad and Assam Tea, that’s the best of the lot.
- Aunty Maria: This one is located in Panaji, and has lip-smacking pastries to offer. You will find Aunty Maria there, do greet her, if you ever visit that place.
These are all the restaurants I tried in North Goa, as far as I remember 😛 . I hope you like what you read, and helps you smoothen your restaurant hunting activity in Goa.
For more, you can follow me on Instagram. Also, do watch a small snippet of Goa, on my YouTube channel.
Until Next Time